Let's work together
Science + nourishment + self-love
Using a Functional Medicine framework, which integrates traditional Western medical practices with what are considered “alternative” medicines, I guide women to invite a more conscious and mindful approach to health and self-care.
Working one-on-one, we start by considering your unique genetic makeup, along with internal and external factors that can influence your experience of health.
only when mind, body and soul are in balance, we can enjoy true health.
My framework honours individual histories and helps you understand some of the ways your unique body might choose to let you know that you are physically, mentally and/or emotionally imbalanced.
I help women identify these signs and understand how they relate to the inner workings of their bodies, to create a personal path to vitality – from the inside out.
Some of the issues that bring women of all ages to seek my help include fatigue, low mood, unrefreshed sleep or insomnia, anxious feelings, lowered resistance to infections, gut health and digestive system problems, changes in body weight and more.
- Hormonal health
- Thyroid and adrenal fatigue
- Body weight issues
- Health for conception and pregnancy
- Gut health and challenges, including bloating, irritable bowel syndrome (ibs), inflammatory bowel disease (ibd), reflux and heartburn
- Healthy eating for children
- Childhood illnesses such as ear infections, asthma, bronchitis, reflux etc.